Sonic-Shield® Presents Pyrotek’s Reapor®
An eco-friendly sound absorber for challenging environments.
Reapor® Acoustic panels are high performance noise absorbers that look like cut stone. Constructed from small aerated granules made from recycled glass. The granules are fused together through a patented high temperature sintering process to form a hard, lightweight, fiber-free, non-combustible stone-look panel that can be used indoors and outdoors. The unique material is highly porous, absorbing noise both between and within the granules.
Reapor® panels are simple and easy to install using recommended adhesives (refer to Installation Guide for details). The panels can be cut, drilled and routed using standard wood working tools, enabling easy installation around obstacles.
The panels are suitable for use outdoors. Wet panels will drain freely and dry in the sun, however, this may result in efflorescence where crystalline salts are deposited on the surface of the panel. Efflorescence will not affect acoustic performance. If efflorescence does occur, the salts may be removed using commercial efflorescence cleaners.
Reapor® is a registered trademark of Liaver used with permission by Pyrotek as distributors.
- Rail and motorway tunnels, vent shafts and noise fences
- Outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants
- Interior walls and ceilings of offices, retail space, hospitals, schools and aged care facilities
- Fire exits and stairwells
- HVAC and gen-set plant rooms
- Industrial noise enclosures
- Shooting ranges
- Fiber free
- Made from recycled glass
- Great natural ‘stone like’ look
- Easy to cut, drill and rout using standard wood working tools
- Exceptionally high NRC of 0.95 (50 mm panel)
- Non-combustible, with zero smoke emission
- Resists weather, water and UV exposure over an extended period
Reapor® does not contain any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) when evaluated to the differing definitions as applied under the Australia National Pollutant Inventory, the EU Council Directive 1999/13/EC or the USA EPA Regulation 40CFR 51.100(s). This product can be classed as low VOC-emitting. The material emissions are less than the threshold of 0.5 mg/m2/hr as specified in Green Building Council of Australia ‘Green Star’ credit IEQ-13. Formaldehyde compound emission rate is less than the threshold of 0.1 mg/m2/hr as specified in ‘Green Star’ credit IEQ-14.
|Color||Light Gray (Standard)|
25 x 625 x 1200 mm
50 x 625 x 1250 mm
or custom depending on MOQ